Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, November 05, 2005

First Post

This is my first post on my new knit/crochet blog! Here I plan to document my addiction to yarn, patterns and all things crochet. I recently ventured into the world of knitting as well. There were too many great knit patterns and I had to learn.
I have been crocheting for about five years and have made a variety of items. Last winter I made about 70 scarves between October and December for gifts and to sell. I think I sold about 60 to coworkers and to clients at my MIL's Curves. This winter I have been turning my efforts towards making items for charity. I started a knit/crochet club at my church with the intention of donating our products.
Now I need to figure out how to post some pictures of my stash so you can see how much of a sickness this really is.

No comments: