Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, December 30, 2005

An Announcement

I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my first child! In honor of this news I am posting some crocheted baby blankets I have made. Coming in the months ahead, I'm sure I'll be trying out some new baby patterns.


This one was made using Lion Brand Homespun Baby in Pink Carnation. The pattern for the "Little Victory" blanket is available on the yarn package or on the Lion Brand website. However, I improvised a more girly, scalloped boarder than the one on the pattern. I am sending this one to my cousin who just had a little girl this month.



I particularly like the bright color on this one. It was made with Lion Brand Pound of Love in Turquoise. Again, the pattern is on the label or the website. It is called "Hooded Blanket." This one doesn't have a home yet.

No comments: