Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

update

I've been working on some items to sell this fall. So far just novelty yarn scarves and baby blankets. I've had an opportunity come up to sell some items on-line on an established site. I can't quite commit to anything at the moment, but I'm trying to build some inventory either way. So, that's all that has been going on here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I've really been liking this book for blanket ideas. I actually bought it for a friend for Christmas last year, but she got two so I've been "borrowing" one of the copies. I'm working on a baby girl blanket that is a modification of a full-sized afghan in there. I'm not a big fan of afghans and would never buy a book completely devoted to them, but there are a couple in there that I plan on making for gifts.

1 comment:

Yeah So said...

I bought that book for the cover afghan but I haven't gotten around to it yet. It's good for inspiration!