Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, November 18, 2006

crochet today review

So I went back to AC Moore for this mag. They were even giving out 50% off coupons so I got it for $2.50. yay! There are so many great gifts in this one. One of the gifts in there I had planned on making for a few friends. I was going to use a pattern I found on-line, but I liked the one in here better. Of course I cannot reveal said pattern or I'd ruin the surprise.
Title: crochet today
Issue: oct/nov '06
Highlight(s): Learn to crochet w/ Beads tutorial, cute little gift ideas, and I love how the last page of this mag is a list of all the projects in the issue w/ pictures and page numbers.
Are you kidding? Another crochet skirt that looks like a tablecloth on p. 78
But that's really the only pattern in here I object to.
I'd love to make... so many nifty-giftys in this one! I've already started on the ear-flap hat on p. 36 for my littlest bro. I think I need to make Peanut one of those little monkeys with santa hats (p.42) for his stocking.

No comments: