Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

slackin'

the old mare, she ain't what she used to be

I'm contemplating shutting this blog down. I think I've lost all my readers as I've gone from 20+ hits a day all the way down to 10. I'm not sure I'm ready to give it up yet. I like having a separate place to document my FOs. I am hoping in time I can get back in the crafty groove.
But for now most of my attention is focused on caring for Peanut and the house.
There are still so many projects and ideas rollin' around in my noggin. Hopefully some of them will come to fruition soon. So for anyone who is still checkin' in on me, thanks!

ETA:
Thanks y'all! My main blog gets much more attention lately as I have more mama stuff to write about. Just can't seem to get my momentum back with the crafting... however, I think I talked myself into keeping this blog around for awhile. Even if it's just for me. : )

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog! I like to read it. I might not be 20 people, but I'm at least one person who likes to see what you've got going on :)

Jim said...

Hi Mama K -- Thanks for the WW visit today.
I've slowed down some myself, it just takes too much time to do it really good.
But maybe you should keep it up. It is one Little Light burning that people, now matter how many, can see.

Like raising kids, are those 20 hits from quality readers--quality time with the kids?
..

Jodi said...

I just found your blog via the WW, and will be back. I am just learning how to crochet, I am a knitter. I love the ripple blanket you have on here.

knitphomaniac said...

10 hits a day ain't bad either - and I just discovered your blog! So it goes to show that newbies are still coming across it! Keep the blog going! :)

Besides, it's always interesting to catch up with fellow online knitters, crocheters and bloggers!

Yeah So said...

I am contemplating shutting down my knitting blog too - I haven't updated it in forever.

Di said...

I have your blog bookmarked and check it when I can. You have a great blog and it would be a shame to close it down. I haven't kept up with my own although I am working on a variety of projects.

It's just that sometimes, speaking for myself, I feel like I'm on this giant rollercoaster called the stress of life and going through highs and lows. Whether it's taking care of kids or elderly parents. Don't give up. I'll keep checking on your blog when i get the time to go online and who knows maybe I can get to update my own.

knitphomaniac said...

I always think that it's more important to blog for yourself, if nothing else, and if you have some traffic, it's just a bonus. I often blog and have some weeks go by with zero traffic, but I don't mind!