Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, December 15, 2007

10 days to go!

The count down is on people! Can you believe that xmas is a mere 10 days away? I can't. I am so behind on the whole deal this year that I am not even close to the end of my to-dos. I'm afraid that many of them will simple not get done. I am not going to stress though. I have been feeling sick and uninspired lately and I am just going to try and enjoy the season regardless.

Here's what I still have to do:
1) Finish BFFs Apron and creative wrapping idea.
2) Finish and Order photo calendar for Stepmom (deadline is tomorrow!!)
3) Think of 7 surprises for the Hubs. I am doing a "best week of your life" thing this year featuring things like cooking his favorite meal, cleaning out the garage, etc. Each night he will come home to a just-for-him surprise.
Gettin' a little creative and I just hope that I can keep up with it.
4) Sew the Peanut's xmas doll. (I am thinking that this one might have to wait for his bday. hmmm)
5) Finish shopping and wrapping for pretty much everyone.
6) Order new years cards because I'm not going to make the xmas deadline.

Is it too ambitious to start planning my xmas gifts for next year already? hehe
I am thinking that maybe if I plan ahead well in advance, I will have time to make this yummy moonshine and grow these in my garden this upcoming summer.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Wow, those are some ambitious gifts for next year! :) Sounds like you're busy enough already!

I really haven't done anything for Christmas. I bought some handmade stuff on etsy (two things), and that's been the extent of my shopping. Bah humbug, I guess.