Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Baby Sweater Update

Proving that Starfish is the sweetest knitting on-line friend I have, she offered to fix my sad sweater.

However, I think that I may have overreacted a bit. I guess that will teach me to make decisions when it's 2am and I'm a bit out of it.

The sweater looked better to me the next morning (the day of the shower) so I finished it and gifted it. I still am not confident that it will fit an actual baby correctly, but everyone ooohhed and aaahhed over it anyway.


DSCN8637




My favorite part is the little eyelet detail on the back.

Despite my frustrations, I think I will try this again. I am determined to make it look more like the picture next time. :)

1 comment:

Yeah So said...

Well it looks pretty darn cute to me! I"m sure it will look great on a baby - that's the great thing about kid's clothes, they are very forgiving.

Thanks for your comment but how could I not offer to help someone as sweet as YOU?