Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

HandCrafted Holidays Meme: Traditions

What is your favorite family holiday tradition?
Getting up early and snacking on candy from my stocking.

Have you started any new traditions with your family that you didn’t practice growing up?
A big Christmas Eve dinner and then going to Church as a family after dinner. I also like to watch White Christmas on Thanksgiving after dinner to kick off the holiday season.

What do you love most about the holiday season?
The decorations! Oh and the movies and music too.

What do you like least about the holiday season?
The crowds. I refuse to go near a mall anywhere near xmas.

Anyone close to your heart that you’ll be missing this year?
My Gram lives many miles away. I miss her every year, but ironically don't ever remember spending an xmas with her.


What is your favorite holiday food?
Turkey and mashed potatoes I think. I'm also partial to xmas cookies.

No comments: