Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ta-da!

finished waldorf boy doll
As promised, here is the doll with clothes. I cut up some old shirts to make them. I think I rushed them a bit because the sleeves are too long. Oh well. I don't think Peanut noticed. I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas. I'll be posting some pics of our celebrations over at Mama K NJ.



Once again, doll kit (pattern+materials) came from http://www.dancingraindolls.com/



Oh and look what I got for Christmas....

Don't mind the bad pic of me... look on my lap. It's Bend The Rules Sewing! yay!

2 comments:

Beth said...

How fun to see him all dressed up! I bet he was a hit!

Dayna said...

I love your doll. Thanks for the link and notes. I might just need to make one for an upcoming birthday!