Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, November 30, 2007

apron-licious

I am soooo excited! The apron swap deadline was this week. I can't wait to see what I got. I sent mine out early since we were going away over Thanksgiving.

In other apron news, I went to Hobby Lobby and found the ideal apron fabric. It's black, red and white with APRONS printed on it! So adorable. I got a red calico with little white dots to make a ruffle and some bias tape edging. Once I prewashed the red calico isn't quite as spot on, but I still think it's close enough.

Isn't it yummy?

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Ok I think I just Peed my pants!! My hobby Lobby does NOT have THAT fabric. I might sell my Grandma for that fabric. (ok maybe not but I do want it) LUCKY. I think I would be in danger of buying an obscene amount of it.

Lucy said...

I couldn't remember where I saw this. I should have known it was here. You need to hurry up and make yourself something out of that. Lovely fabric is for using and wearing.