Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

getting my scrap on

I am on vaca in FL this week. Our gracious host, my DH's Aunt, is a scrapping fan. Despite a huge stash of scrapping supplies, I never seem to finish any projects. (ie the box of supplies and photos from our cruise... 2 years ago... that is under the bed in the spare/craft room.)

Well Aunt B does lovely work. She created the most wonderful scrapbook from pictures from Peanut's first year. The book has a place of honor in our livingroom. She also made these cute little grandma brag books for her sisters. She is thinking about selling them. I told her about Esty. I think they would make a fab gift for grandma or a new mom who doesn't have time to scrap a beautious brag book.

Since she had all the supplies, I bought a chipboard and am making one for my mom for xmas.

Here's a couple of the pages thus far:

No comments: